The Venetian Spritz (also known as an Aperol Spritz) in Venice is more than a drink: it’s a symbol of conviviality and sharing. The absolute best way to enjoy this refreshing cocktail is by inviting your friends and preparing the famous Cicchetti, typical Venetian small plates and appetizers.
- Fill a large wine glass with ice.
- Add Aperol, then sparkling wine.
- Stir gently to combine.
- Top with soda if desired for a lighter variation.
- Garish with a briny olive or orange slice
- Aperol is the most widely available bitter liqueur; it is also the sweetest. If you prefer a more bracingly bitter spritz, try splitting Aperol with Campari (1:1).
- Use a rocks or wine glass.
Ready to plan your next cruise?
If so, Easy Breezy Journeys is here to make it easy for you! Just click HERE to answer a few quick questions and we’ll get started!
See the original post by Star Clippers by clicking here.