Happy Savorful Saturday! This week’s recipe comes from our friends at Disney Parks! This is known for being in the “Sweet On You” treats shoppe at Disney parks and on the Disney Cruise ships! Keeping with the shop’s colorful and whimsical décor, each dessert is artfully crafted with charming details. The recipe I’m sharing with you today puts a new spin on classic Rice Krispies treats. Try it first at home, and then head on into Sweet on You during your next Disney Fantasy cruise!
Makes 35 Rice Krispies bars
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- 1.5 cup mini marshmallows
- 5.5 ounces Rice Krispy’s cereal
- 1/3 cup raspberry jam
- 1 tsp red food coloring
- Candy for garnish
- Place the cereal in a mixing bowl with the raspberry jam and red food coloring.
- Melt the butter and mini marshmallows in a bowl.
- Fold the melted marshmallow mixture into the cereal mixture until combined.
- Spread the mixture into Twinkie molds, or another shape of your choice, and demold in 5 minutes.
- Garnish with candy if desired.
Ready to plan your next cruise?
If so, Easy Breezy Journeys is here to make it easy for you! Just click HERE to answer a few quick questions and we’ll get started!
See the original recipe by clicking here.