PHOTO of me and my mom
Didn’t plan one yet? No matter! Plan one anytime to honor your relationship with your mother or daughter – or both! None of us are promised tomorrow, so why not create some memories? Here 5 great types of trips to take with your mom, daughter, or both.
All relaxation, All Included, All the trip long
An All Inclusive vacation is always a great time for nearly anyone who goes. You pay it all before you go, leaving 100% relaxation and fun for your trip. While you can certainly spend more, depending on what you want to do, not having to worry about paying for food, drinks of any kind, snacks, activities, and entertainment is a lovely way to travel! Some of my favorite locations to send my clients to an all-inclusive are:
- The Dominican Republic to Punta Cana
- Mexico to the Riviera Maya (just south of Cancun) area
- Jamaica to Montego Bay
In Punta Cana, here’s a few suggestions:
- For culture, try Be Live Collection Canoa Adults Only Resort
- For culinary, try Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa by AMR Collection
- For diving, try Bahia Principe Luxury Ambar or TRS Cap Cana
- For luxury, try any of the above or Royalton CHIC Punta Cana
In the Riviera Maya, here are a few I’d recommend:
- For culture & most of all – spa, check out UNICO 20°87° Riviera Maya
- For dining, Karisma is my favorite, but other great options include Secrets Moxche Playa del Carmen & Breathless Riviera Maya
- For diving, check out El Dorado Seaside Suites by Karisma
- For luxury, try any of the above or the Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya
In Montego Bay, you should check out these properties:
- For culinary, try Secrets St. James or Bahia Principe Luxury Runaway Bay
- For diving, try Bahia Principe Luxury Runaway Bay
- For luxury, try Secrets Wild Orchid or Iberostar Grand Rose Hall
- For night life, check out RIU Montego Bay or Reggae, or the Hideaway at Royalton Negril Adults Only
Spa Week (or Weekend)
UNICO 20°87° Hotel Riviera Maya
From amazing tours to personalized service, UNICO 20°87° Hotel Riviera Maya offers top-notch experiences in the heart of the magical Riviera Maya area. You can have enriching cultural connections exploring modern Mexico and UNICO’s secluded areas.
Whether you want relaxation, fun, or both, UNICO has it all!
Zentropia Spa & Wellness by Palladium Hotel Group
The Palladium Hotel Group is rather large, and encompasses at least 48 resorts in 6 or more countries, and encompasses 10+ brands, including TRS Hotels, Hard Rock Hotels, Fiesta, Palladium & Grand Palladium, and their unique Zentropia Spa & Wellness facilities. In addition to offering exclusive and personalized services, the Zentropía Palladium Spa & Wellness also features a modern gym, sauna, vaport baths, & jacuzzis, we well as the opportunity to unwind and relax with a complete wellness experience. They even have things like a turkish bath, hydromassage, waterfalls, eco-meditative cold baths, massages, clay treatments, paraffin treatments, aromatherapy and a wide range of therapies.
Check out some images of Zentropia:
- Dominican Republic – 4 properties
- Jamaica – 2 properties
- Mexico – 7 properties
Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts By AMR™ Collection
Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts by AMR Collection includes a complimentary wellness or fitness consultation, daily sparkling wine & fresh fruit, alongside AMR’s Endless Privileges. Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts are characterized by unequaled holistic and wellness experiences combined with socially responsible practices, expressive architecture and exceptional service in harmonious, natural environments.
Click the image below, or THIS link to see a brochure on Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts:
- Dominican Republic – Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya By AMR Collection
- Jamaica – Zoëtry Montego Bay Jamaica By AM Collection
- Mexico – Zoëtry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres Cancun By AM Collection
- Mexico – Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya By AM Collection
Now Resorts & Spas
If you’re traveling with minors for this getaway, Now Resorts & Spas is a great multi-generational option. Offering vibrant beachfront settings in Mexico and the Caribbean & Unlimited-Luxury for guests, these resorts provide the perfect setting for a family reunion, a wedding or a social group getaway.
Click the image below, or THIS link to see a brochure on Now Resorts & Spas:
- Mexico / Puerto Vallarta – Now Amber Puerto Vallarta
- Mexico / Riviera Cancun – Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun
- Mexico / Cancun – Now Emerald Cancun Resort & Spa
There are a few other great spa resorts to consider in a few other spots you might want to consider if you’d like to go somewhere other than the previously mentioned 3:
- Antigua – Royalton Antigua, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort & Casino
- Grenada – Royalton Grenada, an Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort
- Turks & Caicos – Club Med Turkoise – Turks & Caicos
How I can help you plan this trip:
- A great way to save on your airfare is to bundle air, transfer & hotel for an easy and seamless travel experience.
- PLUS you can put more of your budget to the place & experience rather than to airfare.
- The Easy Breezy Journeys professional fee covers helping you from planning to returning home with all Covid and international travel requirements, testing & more.
- I’m one phone call or text away if you have any issues during your trip!
Ready to plan your next all-inclusive and/or spa Escape?
If so, Easy Breezy Journeys is here to make it easy for you! Just click HERE to get started!