Want great wine and a great cruise line? Look no further than Celebrity Cruise Line, part of the Royal Caribbean Cruise Line family.
Recently, Celebrity has brought home another 12 Wine Spectator Restaurant Awards! Wine Spectator recognizes restaurant wine lists that feature a well-chosen assortment of quality producers alongside a themed match with the menu in price as well as style each year.
For 9 years straight, Celebrity has honestly held more awards than any other cruise line. Not only did they get ten excellence awards (for the 2nd year in a row), they also have some establishments on their ships that have received it in the past 9 years!
All of the main dining room restaurants on ships in Celebrity’s Millennium and Solstice Series received this year’s Award of Excellence.
Cornelius Gallagher, vice president of food and beverage for Celebrity said: “We’ve taken the utmost care to curate a collection of wines that not only complements the culinary experience for our guests, but is synergistic with the destinations we visit. The recognition from such a prestigious group is a testament to the details we’ve poured into ensuring we create a special wine experience for our guests.”
The list of Celebrity Cruises Wine Spectator’s 2021 Restaurant Awards include:
- Celebrity Apex: Cyprus (“Best of Award of Excellence” since 2020) and Fine Cut (“Award of Excellence” since 2020).
- Celebrity Constellation: San Marco (“Award of Excellence” since 2013).
- Celebrity Eclipse: Moonlight Sonata (“Award of Excellence” since 2013).
- Celebrity Edge: Normandie (“Best of Award of Excellence” since 2019).
- Celebrity Equinox: Silhouette (“Award of Excellence” since 2013).
- Celebrity Infinity: Trellis (“Award of Excellence” since 2013).
- Celebrity Millennium: Metropolitan (“Award of Excellence” since 2013).
- Celebrity Reflection: Opus (“Award of Excellence” since 2013).
- Celebrity Silhouette: Grand Cuvee (“Award of Excellence” since 2013).
- Celebrity Solstice: Grand Epernay (“Award of Excellence” since 2013).
- Celebrity Summit: Cosmopolitan (“Award of Excellence”).
Offering some of the very best wine choices, Celebrity offers over 500 of the most popular labels, and most sought after wine region collections at sea!
Celebrity’s on-board Sommeliers on every ship can help guests enjoy their wines by:
- Giving opportunities to try wines from all across the world & different varietal technicalities.
- Workshops for wine/food pairing are offered, helping guests learn how food and wine interact.
- Immersions at destinations that make wonderful wine, such as tastings as well as winery tours!
Want to learn more about a Celebrity Cruise? No problem! Easy Breezy Journeys has your back! Email Sandy@EasyBreezyJourneys.com to get started!