- Back to Back Cruise – Most often, two consecutive cruises booked for groups or individual passengers on the same ship from the same home port.
- Deck Plan – An overhead diagram illustrating cabin and public room locations in relation to each other.
- Disembarkation – This is when you leave the ship at the end of your trip.
- Embarkation – It’s when you board your cruise ship at the beginning of your trip.
- Funnel – The smokestack on some cruise ships.
- Gratuities– The passenger’s personal expression of thanks (tips) for the service received on board, sometimes automatically added to their account. Gratuities for groups are generally pre-paid and included with final payment.
- Portholes – Circular “windows” in the side of the ship
I hope this information is helpful to you now or in the future!