Fruity, refreshing, and delicious, the Happy Face Cocktail from Star Clippers is also fun to look at! This cocktail is meant to be garnished with a happy face on top – 2 cherries as eyes, and a half-slice lemon for a mouth. Or, YOU can be the happy face trying to get the cherries and lemon slice to stay at the top!
1/2 ounce gin
1/2 ounce vodka
1 ounce Cointreau
1/2 ounce tonic water
4 – 8 ounces orange juice
1/2 ounce pina colada mix
1 whole egg (or egg substitute)
1. Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice cubes.
2. Pour the gin, vodka, Cointreau, tonic water and pina colada mix into the shaker.
3. Break the egg and drop it into the shaker (or use egg substitute)
4. Shake thoroughly to break up the egg.
5. Pour contents (including the ice), into a hurricane glass.
6. Float two cherries on top of the egg foam for the eyes, and float a lemon wedge for the mouth