Courtesy of our friends at Travel Pulse & Carnival Cruise Line, I invite you to make your own Melting Chocolate Cake at home!
6 oz dark chocolate
6 oz butter
6 oz sugar
2 oz flour
4 eggs at room temperature
• Melt the chocolate and butter.
• Mix the eggs and sugar and whisk for few minutes, add the flour.
• Add the egg mix to the melted chocolate and mix.
• Pour the mix into a greased mold.
• Bake directly in the oven at 400 degrees F for 14 minutes.
Note: Make sure the eggs are at room temperature and chocolate is warm enough while making the mixture.
Serve with ice cream and fruit garnish.
Ready to plan your cruise?
If so, Easy Breezy Journeys is here to make it easy for you! Just click HERE to answer a few quick questions and we’ll get started!