While you let your body float effortlessly in the seemingly magical waters of the Dead Sea, it’s your heart that will soar on this religious tour of Israel. The stories of Scripture don’t just come to life on this spiritual journey through the Holy Land – they truly jump off the page. See the location where Jesus was born, the field where the angels announced his birth, and the sites of some of the most repeated stories of the New Testament – including where Jesus walked on water, recruited four of his apostles, calmed the storm, and fed the multitude. From visiting the site of the first miracle in Cana to seeing the room of the Last Supper on Mount Zion, this religious journey will fuel your faith and feed your soul.
Includes 8 breakfasts & 7 dinners
World Heritage Sites are designated by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) for having cultural, historical, scientific or other form of significance. The sites are judged to contain cultural and natural heritage around the world considered to be of outstanding value to humanity.
Day 1: Arrive
meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for a welcome dinner at your hotel
Random Tip: Follow the recommendations of the signs when traveling:
- Guided walking tour in the ancient port of Jaffa.
- Caesarea guided sightseeing includes the Roman Amphitheater and the Crusader fortress.
- Megiddo Orientation tour before driving to Mount Carmel.
- Muhraqa – Photo stop en route to Tiberias on the Sea of Galilee.
- Cana – Guided visit.
- Nazareth – Visit the Church of the Annunciation & St. Joseph’s Church.
- Sea of Galilee Cruise – Take a journey on an ancient fishing boat.
- Mount of Beatitudes – Visit the site where Jesus delivered his Sermon on the Mount.
- Tabgha – Visit the Church of the multiplication of loaves and fishes and the Church of St. Peter’s Primacy.
- Capernaum – Orientation tour followed by free time.
- Madala – Orientation tour followed by free time.
- Jordan River – Visit a Baptismal site & get baptized if you wish!
- Bet She’an – Pass the Ancient Roman Archaeological Site.
- Ein Karem – Visit the Church of St. John the Baptist and the Church of Visitation.
- Bethlehem – Visit the Church of the Nativity.
- Jerusalem – Visit the Garden Tomb.
Day 6: Jerusalem
Guided walking tour of the Old City includes the Mount of Olives, the Garden of Gethsemane, and the Via Dolorosa. Visit the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, see the Western Wall, Mount Zion, the Upper Room, and the Tomb of King David.
Day 7: Jerusalem
Enjoy your free day in Jerusalem. There are many things you could see or do, but a meaningful thing here would be to visit to the Israel Museum and the Holocaust Memorial at Yad Vashem. Click here to learn more about Yad Vashem. Also check out this video:
Day 8 – Masada & Dead Sea
- Masada – Cable-car ride to the clifftop fortress of Masada. Learn about Masada National Park by clicking here.
- Dead Sea Resort – Free time this afternoon to float in the Dead Sea before returning to Jerusalem.
- Farewell dinner at your hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 9: Depart
Your journey ends with breakfast. Depart from Tel Aviv, the nearest airport.