Check out these Featured Sailings that Highlight Culinary Delights in COUNTRY:
- Oceania’s 12 Day North Sea Empires featuring a complimentary wine tasting in June
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises’ 12 Night Cobbled Roads to Catherine’s Palace featuring Leonida’s Gourmet Chocolates included culinary experience in August
- Azamara’s 11 Night Wine & Culture Voyage featuring a complimentary culinary experience: Chef’s Table with wine pairing in September
8 Amazing Culinary Experiences in England & Scandinavia:
When in England:
- Toad in the Hole – Sausages baked in Yorkshire pudding batter and syrup with vegetables and onion gravy
- Fish & Chips – Battered cod & chunky chips served in swaddled newspaper makes for a simple and delicious meal
- Full English Breakfast – A bold way to start the day with eggs, bacon, sausage, black pudding, baked beans, mushrooms, grilled tomato and fried bread or toast.
- Scotch Whiskey – Try out Scotland’s national drink at the scotch whiskey experience found next to Edinburgh Castle.
When in Scandanavia:
- Gravlax Salmon – Raw salmon fillets are seasoned in a marinade of salt, sugar, pepper, dill, and red berries, sliced thin and then served with delicious mustard sauce.
- Rose Hip Soup – Favored in Sweden to give locals vitamin C, this versatile super deep rose in color and comes with a sweet tart tang.
- Smorgastarta – A sandwich cake that combines seafood and egg salads, dense bread, and creamy spread to make a dense, rich dish.
- Herring – A staple of Scandinavian cuisine, herring can be marinated, smoked, grilled, boiled, fried, added to soup, or simply fermented.
The port cities of Europe is north offer their own unique take on European charm and culture. Whether you travel be Baltic capitals of Copenhagen and Stockholm or Amsterdam and Edinburgh, each location offers a different space to life grand story, hovering between all striking fairy tales & grandiose histories.
Those unique flavors are also reflected in the regional cuisine you will be able to experience. A direct result of where they are located as well as a challenging climate, the food here offers a simple and classic flavor that combines with local style to make satisfying and hearty meals. They are bold and unique flavors that you simply can’t find elsewhere in the world!
Ready to plan your Culinary Cruise?
If so, Easy Breezy Journeys is here to make it easy for you! Just click HERE to answer a few quick questions and we’ll get started!