From the Star Clippers’ Galley
Many thanks to our friends at Star Clippers Cruise Line for another great cocktail recipe!
This is absolutely one of my favorite cocktails! Check it out, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it!
1 fl oz Vodka
1 fl oz Kahlua (or other coffee flavored liquor)
1 fl oz Bailey’s (or other Irish Cream flavored liquor)
1 fl oz heavy cream
1. Fill an old-fashioned glass with 1 cup ice.
2. Combine vodka, Kahlua, Bailey’s, and heavy cream in a cocktail shaker.
3. Add ice; cover and shake until chilled.
4. Strain into the prepared old-fashioned glass.
– For a frozen version of the Mudslide, use 1 cup of vanilla ice cream instead of heavy cream and add to a blender. Pulse until smooth & serve.
– Add Whipped Cream, Chocolate syrup and chocolate shavings on top for an even more decadent Mudslide!
– Irish Mudslide – replace the vodka with Jameson Irish Whiskey.
– French Mudslide – replace the vodka with brandy.
To see their original post with the recipe, click HERE.