Our friends at Star Clippers have put out an extra-interesting recipe that I’d love to share with you today: Grouper Caprese!
Doesn’t that look delicious?
4 Grouper fillets
Salt & Pepper
2 tablespoons Pesto
2 Roma Tomatoes, thinly sliced
8 ounces Mozzarella, grated
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Lightly salt and pepper Grouper; pan fry, 2 minutes each side
3. Place fried grouper on a baking sheet
4. Top each filet with pesto
5. Add 3-4 sliced tomatoes on top of pesto
6. Sprinkle all with grated Mozzarella cheese
7. Bake grouper in the oven for 8 minutes
NOTE: Pair with a white wine like Sauvignon Blanc or Chenin Blanca, or a light Pinot Noir if you prefer a red wine.
See the original recipe posting by clicking HERE. Let me know if you try this at home!