With itineraries like this, who could resist?
- The Great Pyramids & Sphinx, the only Ancient Wonders of the World still standing
- The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, featuring the treasures of King Tutankhamen in Cairo
- Karnak Temple complex in Luxor
- Egypt’s largest repository of pharaonic tombs, The Necropolis of Thebes
- The sphinx-lined avenue of the Luxor Temple
- Privileged Access to the tomb of Nefertari in the Valley of the Queens
- The graceful temple of Egypt’s only female pharaoh, Hatshepsut
- The temple of Hathor at Dendera
- The romantic, waterbound Temple of Isis at Philae
- Tour to Edfu’s Temple of Horus by Horse-drawn calèche
Viking River Cruise line is adding another ship and more departures on the Nile. The new ship is named “Viking Hathor” which sails in 2024. Viking has sold out all 2023 voyages on the Nile, and demand remains strong, and 2024-2025 already has sold out sailings.
“Owned and operated by Viking, Viking Hathor is a brand new sister ship to Viking Osiris and Viking Aton, the most upscale ships in Egypt. Specifically built to navigate the Nile, she is a state-of-the-art vessel—designed in the clean, elegant Scandinavian aesthetic for which Viking is known. Accommodating just 82 guests, she offers the ultimate in comfort.”-Viking River Cruises
- 41 comfortable outside staterooms (12 Standard Staterooms, 21 Veranda Staterooms, 6 Veranda Suites, 2 Explorer Suites)
- Explorer suites feature two full-size rooms with a veranda off the bedroom & a spacious bathroom with separate bathtub and glass enclosed shower
- Veranda suites feature two full-size rooms with a veranda off the living room & a French balcony in the bedroom
- Pool & Sun Deck with 360-degree views & shaded sitting area
- Aquavit Terrace & Lounge, a revolutionary indoor/outdoor viewing area for al fresco dining
- Lounge & Bar with floor-to-ceiling glass doors
- Restaurant with floor-to-ceiling windows for panoramic views
- Library & onboard shop
- Elevator from Main Deck to Pool Deck only; no elevator access for Sun Deck
- Free Wi-Fi (connection speed may vary)
- Laundry service
- Flat-screen TV with infotainment system featuring a selection of live TV channels, complimentary Movies On Demand and in-house programming
Are you as excited about this one as we are?
Ready to plan a much-needed vacation?
If so, Easy Breezy Journeys is here to make it easy for you! Just click HERE to get started!