You might find an abundance of headlines like these may appear when you Google “All Inclusive Resorts”:
- THE 10 BEST United States All Inclusive Resorts – Jun 2021
- The 11 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the USA for 2021
How can you tell, what’s the difference? You might have seen my article back on April 30 of this year that explains how there is only one true All-Inclusive in the US, and it’s Club Med in Florida. So, how can this be, when you find these resorts touting online that they have All-Inclusive all over the country? Let me explain.
Here are a few tips to help you identify whether or not something is truly All-Inclusive:
- Does it include all meals & snacks?
- Does it include all beverages?
- Does it have entertainment?
- Does it provide activities for you to do?
Most of what I’d consider truly All-Inclusive would have YES to all 4 of those.
I hope this information is helpful to you now or in the future!